You can expect an in-house cohesive team that follows a process refined over 35 years in the northern Colorado design and building industry. This process avoids the “disconnect” often experienced in remodeling and construction companies using outside contractors from interior designers to finish carpenters. Frequently this leads to miscommunication, elemental mistakes, budget overages and, ultimately, dissatisfaction for the client.
You can expect undivided attention, guidance and direction after an initial question and answer session to fully understand your needs and your vision.
You can expect an in-house showroom where you can comfortably explore your options with staff trained and experienced in interior design, architecture and construction.
You can expect detailed estimating up front, professional project management and the systems in place to keep the project on schedule and on budget.
You can expect a complete team whose focus is the timely completion of your project and your complete satisfaction.
You can expect a process that works
- an initial site visit is scheduled at no charge
- question and answers on both sides help define the project and budget
- ABD presents a design contract which outlines the course needed to develop the project whether that includes concept architectural plans, interior design consultation, construction plans or all of these
- Space planning, conceptual drawings and design selections are fully explored to further define the project
- Specific finish, fixture and specifications are fine tuned to match the clients vision
- the ABD team collaborates to fully integrate all design and construction aspects
- specific pricing is collected for all products, materials and labor
- a comprehensive estimate is presented to the client in clear concise terms
- ABD presents a construction contract which details all elements, schedules and terms
- the ABD team continues to collaborate while the project manager takes the lead
- The project manager communicates schedules, phases and addresses any clients questions or concerns as they arise (if not before!)
- the project manager personally supervises ABD staff, trade partners and vendors
- the project manager ensures your home is protected and respected by all
- the project manager monitors quality and phase schedules to ensure the project schedule is maintained and completed to the clients satisfaction
- a formal walk thru is completed with the design/build team and the client
- any concerns and questions are resolved
- a five (5) year warranty period is initiated
- follow up communication continues indefinitely!
I was most satisfied with the expertise, courtesy, and hardworking attitude of the subcontractors.