Halloween Fun in Fort Collins
Halloween is fast approaching and there’s plenty of fun for the whole family in the Fort Collins area throughout the entire month of October. From spooky ghost tours to trick-or-treating, and from haunted houses to magical gardens, we’ve got you covered on all things Halloween. So, put on your favorite costume and get ready for a month full of chills and thrills.
- If you’ve ever wanted to learn about the local legends, hear about haunted buildings and possibly see ghostly sightings, the Fort Collins Ghost Tour is a must for a Halloween adventure. If this tour is on your Halloween bucket list, you better hurry and reserve a seat because they are selling out fast!
- Jack Lantern’s Corn Maze – A 15-acre corn maze for all ages offering daytime activities such as scavenger hunts, pedal-car races, inflatable bounce houses, and access to a pumpkin patch and a petting zoo. At dusk, it turns into a haunted corn maze.
- Various dates throughout the month, take a terrifying stroll through the Savage Woods, just west of Devil’s Backbone. The Creepy Walk in the Woods is not your average haunted house or corn maze, in fact it’s neither! You’ll have to come to Loveland to find out the details!October 21
- Tired of all the candy your kids receive on Halloween? Come take part in the Halloween Enchanted Garden, one of the only candy-free celebrations in Fort Collins! This one day a year the Gardens on Spring Creek is transformed into a magical place for everyone, especially children eight and under, to celebrate old-fashioned Halloween fun.
- Starting at 5 p.m. Old Town will be invaded with monsters, ghouls and zombies of all ages for the 7th Annual Old Town Halloween Zombie Fest.
- Starting this weekend, Harrington’s Arts Academy’s haunted house provides scares around every corner. Located at the Outlets at Loveland, this event is just right down the road from Fort Collins.
- Dogs are family too! Dress your furry family member in their best costume and bring them down to Bow Wowvania at the farm at Lee Martinez Park from Noon to 1 p.m. for dog tick-or-treating.
- Beginning at 10 a.m. children under seven and their parents are invited to Tiny Tot Halloween in Downtown Fort Collins for a safe tick-or-treating experience. Walk your little ones down the sidewalks all around Old Town and see what the shops have to offer!
Fun events like these are why we love calling Fort Collins home! If you’re looking for a custom home or if a remodel is in your future, contact us today at www.abd-ltd.com.