New Year’s Eve in Fort Collins
From family-friendly fun to date night extravaganzas, we’ve found many ways you can spend New Year’s Eve in Fort Collins. Look no further than your own community for the very best opportunities to ring in 2018!
- Garden of Lights – If you’re blessed with little ones this year and can’t stand the thought of a party until midnight, then wander through the whimsical lights at The Gardens on Spring Creek. This twinkling display is open from 5 to 9 p.m. There is no admission fee, but there is a suggested $5 donation per adult and $2 per child.
- First Night Fort Collins – This free, family-oriented New Year’s celebration will feature more than 30 performances at seven venues across downtown Fort Collins. Shows will be happening throughout the evening starting at 5:00 p.m. with fireworks display capping festivities at 9:30 p.m.
- Loveland Laser Tag New Year’s Eve Party and Lock-In – Any kid would love to bring in the New Year with laser tag, bumper cars, a climbing wall and much more. Admission includes all the popular attractions like the buffet, party favors, a DJ, giveaways, special events and lots of laser tag. Starting at 9 p.m. the party last until 1 a.m. but once the ball drops, party goers can opt for the lock-in option and play until 7 a.m. The New Year’s Eve Party is $25 and $30 at the door. The lock-in package is $35 and $40 at the door.
For Date Nights:
- ‘Kiss Off’ New Year’s Party – Tell 2017 to Kiss Off at Bar Louie at the Foothills Mall on NYE until the last call at 2 a.m. Bring your date as the music pumps, the bottles pop, and the scratch kitchen jams. Bar Louie has claimed to have saved the biggest party of the year for the last night of the year!
- NOCO New Year’s Eve Midnight Ball – My Big Day at the Hilton Fort Collins gives dates a more upscale new year’s experience at their sixth annual midnight ball. Tickets are $75 and include two drink tickets, a champagne toast at midnight, hors-d’oeuvres, a DJ, cocktails, desserts and photo ops. Discounted rooms at the Hilton are available on a first-come, first-served basis, as well as optional child care for age 2 and older, for a fee.
- New Year’s Eve Masquerade – If you’ve ever felt the need to dress fancy and ring in the New Year in your best masquerade attire, here is your chance! Head over to Dungeons and Drafts for a little something different.
- Ace Gillett’s New Year’s Eve Party – Kick off the New Year with Ace Gillett’s and enjoy live music from the Subterranean Jazz Trio and special guests. Tickets are $75 and include two free drink tickets, a midnight champagne toast, prizes, and giveaways. Live music begins at 9 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve Bash at Island Grill – Island Grill is hosting a cost-effective alternative to the typical New Year’s party. This free event includes live classic rock music from The Pryde and free party favors at the door. You can also take advantage of their steak dinner special.
- Avogadro’s Number – Bluegrass band Wood Belly will be joined by special musical guests the Derek Blake Band to celebrate the New Year at Avogadro’s Number. The live music will be joined by a disco ball and champagne toast.
Fort Collins has no shortage of places to eat. Many restaurants will have special menus and complimentary champagne toasts at midnight. Below is a list of restaurants offering special multi-course dinners, make reservations early!
- Austin’s American Grill
- Cafe Vino
- Cacciatore at Heller’s Kitchen
- Ginger and Baker
- Jax Fish House & Oyster Bar
- The Kitchen
- The Moot House
Fort Collins was recently named No.4 in the happiest cities to live, and with an array of activities, live music, food to ring in the New Year, we know first-hand how amazing this city truly is!
If you’re looking to enjoy a quieter New Year’s Eve party, our ABD team has several remodeling and design idea that is perfect for entertaining friends and family. For more information, contact us today at 970-225-2323 or visit www.abd-ltd.com/contact.